January 20, 2020
INCFC organizes a selection of trainers – collaborators for lifelong learning programs
In order to diversify and update the learning experiences that we put at the disposal of our beneficiaries, we want to enrich the team of trainers – collaborators of the National Institute for Cultural Research and Training.
Thus, we invite accredited trainers and teaching staff from academia, with relevant experience in the cultural field and in adult training, to express their interest to collaborate with us in the context of the training programs offered by the institute.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of competence;
- Experience in the field of professional training of adults or teaching activity in the academic environment of at least 3 years
- Those interested can submit a letter of intent to the secretariat of the National Institute for Cultural Research and Training, accompanied by the following documents:
- CV Europass;
- copy of their national identity document;
- copies by diplomas of studies and certificates of graduation of the specialization / training courses (double-sided, accompanied by a transcript or descriptive supplement, as the case may be);
- copy of the trainer certificate / proof of the teaching activities within a higher education institution or equivalent;
- 2 recommendations relevant to the field of specialization.
For further information the relevant contact is: Raluca Iulia Capotă (email@example.com)
Online debate on Europe Day – The Cultural Sector post COVID-19 The series of debates “Tomorrow’s culture. About change”
Call for Papers Romanian Journal of Museums Vol. 1/2020 and Vol. 1/2021
The final online conference of the Live Skills project
Culturadata Interactive – Launching The Quarter Culture Section – Monitoring the Cultural Domain in the time of the COVID-19 Crisis
Initiative – Registry of the Independent Cultural Sector