January 13, 2020
INCFC organizes a selection of evaluators for the National Translator Exam
In order to draw up the list of evaluators for the correction of the works (translation and retroversion) within the translator examination, the National Institute for Cultural Research and Training wishes to collaborate with specialists from the foreign language faculties of the universities accredited.
In order to prepare the list of evaluators for the correction of the works (translation and retroversion) within the translator exam, the National Institute for Cultural Research and Training wishes to collaborate with specialists from the foreign language faculties of the accredited universities.
In order to draw up the list of evaluators for the correction of the works (translation and retroversion) within the translator examination, the National Institute for Cultural Research and Training wishes to collaborate with specialists from the foreign language faculties of the universities accredited, according to the law, commercial companies that have as object of activity the translation of translations into and from foreign languages and which are recognized for the results obtained in the professional sector, professional associations of translators, mass-media, various institutions, bodies and authorities with relevant activity in the use of foreign languages, etc.
Applicants must fall into one of the following categories (according to WTO 2212 / 27.03.21018):
- carries out didactic activity within a higher education institution and / or translator experience proven based on the personal activity portfolio (translation of works, elaboration of dictionaries, textbooks or other didactic materials of profile, participation in various cultural-scientific manifestations, etc.) .)
- actively practices the occupation of translator based on a certificate of translator (with marks between 9-10 in the examinations taken) or of an authorization of translator and interpreter issued by the Ministry of Justice according to the law, with at least 5 years experience in the activity;
Higher education is a mandatory condition. The recommendation is from the institution / organization where they work, from a professional association in the field or from other organizations, as the case may be.
Files can be submitted for the languages set out in Annex 1 of WTO No 2212 / 27.03.2018 (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian) and Annex 2 of WTO No 2212 / 27.03.2018 (Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech , Chinese, Danish, Hebrew-Hebrew, Japanese, Hungarian, Neo-Greek, Dutch, Polish, Rromani, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian), as well as for other languages for which INCFC has received requests for exam organization. translator (Catalan, Croatian, Azerbaijani, Hindi, Persian, Norwegian, Vietnamese). Applicants must have the skills to evaluate papers in the areas set out in WTO Annex 3 2212 / 27.03.2018 (art, chemistry, electronics-telecommunications, philosophy-religion, physics, geography, informatics, history, literature, medicine-pharmacy, sociology-politics, legal sciences, agricultural sciences, mathematical sciences, economic sciences, technical), as well as in other potential fields for which INCFC has received / will receive requests to organize examinations.
Candidates’ files for the selection of evaluators must contain the following documents:
- CV Europass;
- copy of their national identity document;
- copy of the diploma of studies;
- copy after translator certificate / translator authorization and interpreter;
- self-declaration regarding powers of correction in translation fields;
- recommendation from the institution / organization where you work / have worked, if applicable.
The files are submitted to the Secretariat of the National Institute for Cultural Research and Training.
For further information, relevant contact is Simona Barlaboi (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0725 579 062)
Online debate on Europe Day – The Cultural Sector post COVID-19 The series of debates “Tomorrow’s culture. About change”
Call for Papers Romanian Journal of Museums Vol. 1/2020 and Vol. 1/2021
The final online conference of the Live Skills project
Culturadata Interactive – Launching The Quarter Culture Section – Monitoring the Cultural Domain in the time of the COVID-19 Crisis
Initiative – Registry of the Independent Cultural Sector