COR code 262103
Training program authorized by the Commission for the Authorization of the Professional Training Providers of the Municipality of Bucharest, code N.C./COR 262103, authorization series B no. 0011774, with no. of order in the National Register of Adult Vocational Training Providers 40/9608 / 06.12.2018.
The course has been reconfigured within the limits of the existing accreditation with new concepts and thematic contents suitable for the XXIth century. In the context of new cultural paradigms, which require fundamental changes in the conception of cultural phenomena in relation to their main actor, the public, are presented the latest theories, practices and trends in the field of contemporary modern museology. The course is also aimed at new employees of museums and those who so far have not attended any vocational training program in the field, but also students or graduates of higher education in the field of humanities, but not only, who are interested in pursuing a career in museums.
- new employees of the museums and those who until now have not attended any vocational training program in the field;
- students or graduates of higher education in the field of humanities, but not only, who are interested in pursuing a career in museums.
Trainers: Drd. Alis Vasile, Dr. Valer Rus, Prof. Dr. Augustin Ioan, Dr. Andreea Pop, Irina Oberländer-Târnoveanu, Raluca Iulia Capotă, Dr. Anamaria Iuga, Bogdan Iancu, Dr. Adrian-Aurel Majuru, Virgil-Ştefan Nițulescu, Prof. Dr. Alexandra-Eugenia Zbuchea, Diana Ghiorghieș and other source specialists, with relevant experience in the field of museology and cultural heritage.
- higher education with a bachelor’s degree.
- Initial assessment: questionnaire that establishes the initial level of theoretical knowledge and practical experience
- Intermediate evaluation: elaboration of an essay from the theoretical training program
- Final assessment which will consist of the graduation exam:
- Written test (grid test);
- Project support (realized according to the requirements received during the program).
The graduation of the program involves completing both modules, sitting and passing the graduation exam.
The graduates of the course will receive a Certificate of graduation recognized at national level by the Ministry of Labour and Social Justice and the Ministry of National Education, accompanied by a descriptive Supplement in which the acquired professional competences will be stipulated, according to the occupational standard in effect.
- The basis of museology;
- Heritage protection;
- Collection management.
- Proper use of the foundations of museology;
- Applying the specific base legislation regarding the museum’s patrimony;
- Application of preventive conservation standards;
- Development of the museum’s patrimony;
- Management and accounting of cultural assets;
- Evaluation and realization of documentation in order to classify cultural assets;
- Research, interpretation and capitalization of the museum’s collection;
- Digitization of cultural patrimony and use of digital databases;
- Museum collection management – planning, organization, monitoring and evaluation.